Benefits of an Arm Lift
When people become older, especially those who are over the age of 40-years-old, the skin can start to become flabby. This is especially the case in females. Arms are part of the body whereby flabbiness can become very visible, and a lot of females end up developing a complex about it. This is where an arm lift comes in.
There are many different benefits that are associated with this treatment, including the following:
- Excess skin and fat around the arms will be removed. This can create a more desirable appearance, helping to boost your confidence.
- Change the shape and tone of your arms. Your arms will appear a lot more toned and lean.
- Arm lift surgery is also beneficial in terms of restoring the elasticity of your skin to improve the contours of your arms.
- Your arms will be in proportion with the rest of your body after having Brachioplasty treatment. As excess fat and skin are removed, your entire body appears more balanced.
- Scars from the treatment are very slight, yet they will also be hidden, so you do not need to worry about them being visible to the naked eye.
- An arm lift can help to store your confidence and self-esteem.
- You will have a greater range of clothing available to you after having Brachioplasty, as your body will be in proportion, so you should no longer have difficulty when shopping.
- A lot of our patients also notice improved results from their exercise routines. Without the excess tissue and skin holding them back.
Am I a Candidate for an Arm Lift?
A good candidate for arm lift surgery is someone who is a normal weight and is in good health. If you have hanging fat or loose skin areas under your arms, this will typically be a suitable treatment for you. If you are feeling unsure, this is something we will be able to discuss with you during your consultation.