Not every facelift is the same. The focus can be the mid and lower cheeks, jawline, and neck or may include the upper face, temple, and even the brow or forehead.
During the facelift procedure, Dr. Scott Holley, a board-certified plastic surgeon, will discreetly hide any incisional scarring in the natural contours of your face, so that they are not noticeable after the procedure. The recovery time for a facelift can vary depending on the procedure you choose and your own healing cycle. However, in general, most patients can see a difference in how they look immediately after the surgery, with any residual swelling and bruising from the procedure becoming unnoticeable after 10-14 days or so.*
Am I a Good Candidate for a Facelift?
If you answer ‘yes’ to any of the following questions then a facelift procedure may be right for you:
- Do you try to hide your neck in turtlenecks or scarves because you don’t like how the skin sags?
- Do you feel self-conscious about the way your skin has sagged on your face?
- Do you dislike your reflection in the mirror because you feel your face makes you look much older than you are?
- Do you feel that your lack of confidence in your appearance is negatively impacting your personal life, relationships, or career?
- Do you get asked if you are tired or angry when you feel perfectly fine?
If you can answer yes to any of these questions, or would just like to know more about the facelift procedure to assess whether it is right for you, then book a consultation with Dr. Scott Holley today.